- The European General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) of 24 May 2018
- European Directive No 95/46/CE of October 24th 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data;
- United States Privacy Act of 1974;
2.Collected information and the purpose its collection
To be able to offer, maintain and continuously improve our services, it is necessary for Europital to process certain personal data such as Name, Address, Email address, Phone number, mobile phone number, fax number, etc. This information is collected when voluntarily submitted by Europital’s employees, business partners, clients or vendors. Europital keeps also contact information that is obtained via third parties or from contracts, contact forms, surveys, etc.
The purposes for collecting this information are:
- Providing, maintaining and improving our services
- Implementation of appropriate customer management to ensure customer satisfaction
- Compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Implementation of appropriate Human Resources management
3. Protection of Personal Data and Privacy
All personal data processed and retained at Europital will be used only for the purposes set out in Section 2. Europital will request consent prior to using stored information for a purpose other than those set out in this Policy
The communications sent out by Europital for the purpose providing information about the company and its activities such as newsletters, publications, articles, emailers, …etc. will include a designated unsubscribing link via which the recipient will be able to opt-out. and not receive any further communication. At any time, recipients can elect not receive any further communication from Europital without the need to express their motivation by sending an email to [email protected].
Europital may retain Personal Data as necessary to provide its services, and based on Europital’s legal obligations or legitimate interests.
5. Storing of Personal Data
Europital have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the collected information.
Physical documents including Personal Data are stored in closed cabinets at Europital facilities with restricted access to authorized personnel only. Digital Personal Data are stored in the relevant company’s digital files on an enterprise-level cloud server(s) with user-based permissions to limit access. In addition, the cloud server(s) are backed-up and archived to an onsite secure file server(s) with restricted access.
The personal data collected by Europital may be transferred to a third party only in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements or in the context of providing one or more of Europital services.
6. Data Subject Rights
Individuals for whom Europital process or retain personal data have the following rights:
- Upon their request, to be informed of the source of their personal data, and the purposes, legal basis and methods of processing
- To request receiving a copy of their personal data processed or retained by Europital
- To request that Europital cease or restrict processing of their personal data
- To request update for their personal data and/or correction of any error
- To request erasing their personal data in circumstances where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose(s) for which it was collected or processed
- To object the transfer of their personal data to unaffiliated third parties for the purposes of direct marketing or any other purposes
Before disclosing personal data to any requester, and for security purposes, we reserve the right to ask the requester for additional information to confirm his/her identity.
7. Commitment to data security
In order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect digitally.
Europital uses certain monitoring and tracking technologies (such as cookies, beacons and scripts) on its websites and other electronic platforms. These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our services on an ongoing basis.
9. Contact information