Senior Clinical Project Manager – Ghent, Belgium
Date posted: May 8, 2020
Europital is an international Contract Research Organization dedicated to Scientific Research and Drug Development. We provide our expert services to our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device industry.
Senior Clinical Project Manager is a key player in the clinical trial process. The SCPM will perform a wide variety of activities to support the startup and completion of clinical research studies.
- Develop and manage multidisciplinary project team members related to project management activities requiring interaction with internal and external groups including clinical science, data management, pharmacovigilance, shipping/logistics, regulatory affairs, quality assurance and business development during clinical study lifecycle.
- Define and monitor project scope, timelines and deliverables from project initiation to close out. Ensure project plan aligns with contract requirements, and address any reconciliation required.
- Ensure the overall quality of project services and deliverables by documenting project/clinical trial progress to ensure completeness of documentation and data collection, management of supplies and resources in adherence with the project timelines, budgets and quality standards including central laboratory and contract/academic research organizations.
- Participate in the design, writing and review of all project-related documents.
- Lead, mentor and coach clinical monitoring teams and co-monitor as needed
- Be the primary point of contact to client on all project matters
- Attend bid defense meetings, participate in development of proposals and client presentations
- Minimum 7 years of experience in clinical research, including a minimum 3 years of full-service project management experience in pharma or CRO
- English fluency
- Travel of up to 25% is required for this position.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Europe, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status